Sunday, February 17, 2008

In need of a break!

This is the hardest thing God has ever asked us to do! It's been a long bumpy road to this point. Primo and I have had no time to ourselves. It's time we planned a get away so we can renew our strength! Every day is a challenge. I know God is not only growing the kids, but me and Primo too. Sometimes growing pains can be very uncomfortable!

God is STILL in control even though sometimes I feel as though I've lost it!!

Trying to keep a sense of humor....

Sharon

2 comments:

Gary and Beverly said...

Sounds so familiar. It's a day at a time and sometimes you wonder what you're doing.

We'll pray God's hand upon you and hope that you get some time alone to recharge.

If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to call.

God Bless You,

Gary & Beverly Bruce

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.