Friday, July 13, 2007

VBS & Drivers Ed.

This was a really busy week! Primo Jr. had drivers ed. every day from 8:30-2:30. Primo dropped him off in the morning and I picked him up in the afternoon. He had his final today and only missed one question, so now he is eligible to do the driving portion. He should be scheduled for his driving time in the next several weeks. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing!

I taught kindergarten Vacation Bible School again this year. I had a great class! I didn't know any of them prior to this week (there are kids from many other churches that attend), but by the end of the week we were all well aquainted. I will miss them! Nicholas was in a class for 3 year olds. It was an exhausting week for him.

Dasha and Michael attended the VBS for the kids from Belarus. They were reluctant the first day, but I think they ended up doing okay. Michael has made friends with one of the older boys and spent Wednesday afternoon swimming with him and his host family. Today he went home with David (a boy that was adopted from the same orphanage as Dasha) to swim and play. He's having a great time! What a change from where he was a few short months ago!!

I hadn't written in awhile, but now you know what we've been up to. Next week should be much less hectic...I hope!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
My name is Gail and I work at the Christian Life Home. I would love to
talk with you about your new family
members.
Maybe we could get together for breakfast, lunch, or just meet in the evening.
Gail
881-2625