Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Last Night At Home

This week has been busy making sure all of our "t"s are crossed and "i"s are dotted. The hardest part is going to be leaving the kids. Nic and I spend all day every day together and it is going to be difficult not seeing him for 3 weeks. While Primo Jr. is obviously older and understands more, I will definitely miss him!!! I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from friends. So many people have reached out to offer their time and money to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are truly blessed.

Suitcases are packed and we leave the house tomorrow morning at 11:00am. We fly from Raleigh-Durham to JFK and then on to Kiev. We only have a very short time in JFK to make our international flight. Please pray that we aren't late getting in. The flight from JFK to Kiev is 9 hours and 40 minutes...yuk! I just hope I can sleep though most of it.

This is an exciting time...come with us and watch it all unfold! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking and praying for you guys. Hope to hear again soon. love ys, christy