Sunday, May 27, 2007

All Under One Roof

Primo, Michael and Dasha arrived safely last night around 7pm. Michael and Dasha seemed no worse for wear, but Primo was dragging. Dasha apparently slept on the plane and Michael was too excited to notice his exhaustion. Rhondi, Lena and Vitali were on the same flight so we were able to welcome them home as well.

When we got home everyone piled out of the van (they just kept coming and coming!) and before I even got in the door Dasha was gone. She RAN upstairs to see her new room! She seems to be pleased. We showed Michael his room and he was also happy. The first thing that Dasha noticed was that the boys have a TV and computer in their room, but that's there from the previous tenant (Primo Jr). Michael immediately challenged Primo Jr. to a game of chess which Primo showed no mercy. Then Michael asked Primo Jr. to go outside and kick the soccer ball in the circle. They both came in drenched in sweat. Then they showered and hit the playstation. Dasha went to her room and was listening to music and trying to sleep. I told Primo Jr. he was in charge of getting their lights out by 11pm. It was GREAT to see the boys interacting so much, so fast.

Primo and I are sleeping on the pullout downstairs while RoseAnn is here. Nic had been sleeping with me since I got home. Last night he slept on the loveseat. I don't think he'll go back upstairs until we do. Dasha came down this morning at 6:00 already dressed and made up. She's such a beautiful girl. The boys are still sleeping at the time that I'm posting, but I thought some of you might be anxious for an update. Pictures to follow.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Sabatini Family.
We hope you'll be able to travel to Sharon Little's for the reunion on June 24th. If not, maybe we can work out some time to meet up.
Blessings,
Beverly, Gary, and Family

Robb said...

Welcome back home. We really enjoyed following your journey. Now that your back home, you will be able to get back into the swing of a wonderful daily life with your family. Congratulations!


Again thanks for sharing,
Robb & Jill

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see you all at church this morning. I was not expecting it since the trip was so long. PRAISE GOD you are all home. It has been a blessing to see and expereince this adventure with you in prayer. PLEASE keep us updated, on progress and needs. and I agree she is a beautiful girl.

Barbie DeCora

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sabatini clan! Welcome home! I can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe Nic can have a play date soon with Hasten. He was asking about him the other day. What a relief to know you guys are all safe back on American soil. I've certainly enjoyed reading all the great stories. I'm sure more will come. Love you and God Bless, Christy

Anonymous said...

Thank God! So glad that you're all finally home! Happy Anniversary!!

Now you can start coping with having 4 kids (I'm still 3 up on ya!), and the best advice I can offer you is... "ya just gotta love 'em"...and some days that ain't easy! But it is worth it. I love all 7 of mine and they love me...and that's what it's all about.

Talk to you soon.
Love and miss ya,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy you are finally home and it is finally over!!! Give a hug to Dasha and we can't wait to meet Michael.
Blessings,
Nancy & Steve Hathaway and girls

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you made it through the Visa mess and fingerprint ordeal. It must feel good to be home. I hope you can make it to my house in a few weeks. I look forward to meeting your kids. Congratulations!

Sharon