Friday, May 25, 2007

Passports..check..Medicals..check..Visas..check

It looks like all the documentation has been completed. The visas for the kids were actually issued yesterday afternoon (Thursday). So as it turned out, the fingerprint sprint was not necessary, but provided a little peace of mind "just in case". Not only that, now it's done for next time.

Primo called a couple minutes ago from the airport in Kiev. It's early morning there and they are waiting for their 6:45am flight. Rhondi and her two kids are on the same flight back. I asked if he had any problems getting through security with the kids and he said they just wanted to see the court decree. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing the whole way.

The next post will be once the kids are home!! Sunday is Primo and my 18th anniversary...this will definitely be a memorable one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How EXCITING!!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear. Happy Anniversary, too! I'm interested to see how the siblings will get along. Love ya, Christy

Sissy said...

Air travel always presents is challenges, however after "going back to the future" it will seem like a breeze!! Although an ending, it really is just a beginning. I am so happy for you all. How well I remember 18 years ago, you were beautiful, he was handsome and I was thin!! Well, you are still beautiful, he is still handsome and I have gained an avg of 2 lbs. for each year rendering me no longer thin. Hmmmmm! :):)
Post pictures of the whole family when you are all HOME!! Love you.