Sunday, May 6, 2007

Two Day Update

Hello everyone! I didn't post yesterday (Saturday) because we really just hung out most of the day. Primo and I went to the open market again and bought some more clothes for Michael. We didn't see any of the kids. I have to tell you that I missed Michael so much! I kept replaying some of the "conversations" we had and some of the things we had done with him. I can't wait until he's ours full time! (You can remind me of that in six months!) :)

Today (Sunday) we had breakfast with Rhondi and Bob. (We actually had dinner with them last night too). We had planned to get Dasha and Natasha and continue the search for a dress for Natasha. Rhondi and Bob decided to join us. We picked the girls up after breakfast and went to the market. We walked the entire thing and finally settled on something. She is very modest and doesn't like anything too short or too low cut. Primo says she's "daddy's girl". After we settled on the dress she of course needed shoes to match....right Aunt Deb??!! We set out to find the perfect pair and Victor decided that one of the first pairs we saw would do the job. I think he had had enough of shopping! The girls are amazingly picky all things considered.

We had a late lunch at a cafe down the street from the hotel and then drove the girls back to the orphanage. Many of you have asked how Natasha is holding up under the circumstances. She is doing very well and understands that she has not been registered long enough to be adopted. She knows that she has to wait, but I think it will be difficult for her when the time actually arrives for Dasha to leave. We also found out today that Natasha's brother is only 17....not 19 like we thought. He graduated in the same class as the girl that Rhondi and Bob are adopting. If anyone of you is looking for a son, he may be your boy!!! I actually have found enough children for all of you!!!

Tonight should be a quiet evening. I'm actually reading a book!! I haven't read a book in years!! Hopefully tomorrow we will get our approval to go to court. I know we have to meet with the notary at 1pm. I'll let you know what we find out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help! the computer upstairs is not working - we can't reach you. Mom

Mom said...

Hi: In response to your IM I did receive the Package but haven't opened it. Went to Deb's and took Zak home today. We all like to shop but you may have had enough of that by the time you get home. However, now you have NEEDS and not just WANTS for the kids.
Love to You All!!

Sissy said...

Absolutely on the shoe thing!! Good to know we are going to add some more black belt shoppers to the family!! Hoping your court date gets set and goes smoothly. Will check the blog as soon as I get home tomorrow!! Love you.

Unknown said...

I hope you get the court date. Primo Jr. looked good in church yesterday. I do belive he was in a suit. Can't wait until you are all home. Take are and have fun.
Love ya,
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Sharon and Primo,
We follow the blog with prayer and hope that the court date will come and time will go by quickly to bring Dasha and Michael home.
Lots of love,
The Bruce Family

Anonymous said...

hey,happy to here that everything is going well. i cant wait to come and visit!i think its pretty neat how Michael and Dasha look like and like the same things as you two! well I'll comment back on the next blog,love you all!Deanna<3